What's new

iPhone 6 Guesses??

Well i'm guessing (And hoping) that there will be a bigger screen, I'll stick my neck out and say its going to happen.

Ya that would be great. I'd love a bigger screen!

I would go for a 4.7" screen. But I've been happy with the 4". With all the rumors of a bigger screen for the past few months, many will be angered if there is none. Time will tell.

Seeing a lot of the usual reports on the forth coming Apple iPhones, We can never be sure until Apple tell us officially whats coming but i have high hopes for a bigger screen, a slimmer design and hopefully more customisation, I'm quite excited this year as i really think Apple will pull out the stops.

It's all over the map what is going to come out. I read in one rumor article that there would be two sizes-normal and large size. I also heard that the phone would be curved. One thing is hopeful though, everything that has appeared does look bigger in design. Would love to see that happen and looking forward to what lies ahead!

What Apple really needs to do is add options to allow the user to change the background for the status bar and dock. Or, at least allow the user to make the dock background transparent, this would allow artists to design a wallpaper that makes it appear as if the dock and status bar have custom backgrounds. I've done this with the status bar but it wouldn't do any good to do it with the dock because the graphics are covered.

$Photo Apr 03, 4 51 01 AM.png

Last edited:
It's all over the map what is going to come out. I read in one rumor article that there would be two sizes-normal and large size. I also heard that the phone would be curved. One thing is hopeful though, everything that has appeared does look bigger in design. Would love to see that happen and looking forward to what lies ahead!
Yes i have read of two phones coming, one 4.7" screen and one 5.5", The 4.7" would be perfect for me if thats true.
I really think Apple have to follow the trend of the bigger screens in order not to lose out to Android.

What Apple really needs to do is add options to allow the user to change the background for the status bar and dock. Or, at least allow the user to make the dock background transparent, this would allow artists to design a wallpaper that makes it appear as if the dock and status bar have custom backgrounds.
Yes that would be great, Its exciting this year, can't wait.

Great, I am really excited to see it and I am guessing that there will be larger screen with slim body.

Yes i have read of two phones coming, one 4.7" screen and one 5.5", The 4.7" would be perfect for me if thats true.
I really think Apple have to follow the trend of the bigger screens in order not to lose out to Android.

The only thing is, if they release a big screen iPhone....I'll have to wait. I believe my contract does not end until Feb. I'll be chomping at the bit!!

The only thing is, if they release a big screen iPhone....I'll have to wait. I believe my contract does not end until Feb. I'll be chomping at the bit!!
I bet, I remember when you were waiting to get iPhone 5, It all seems a long way off.

I bet, I remember when you were waiting to get iPhone 5, It all seems a long way off.

It was so hard. I also was using an old Palm phone which I had to resurrect because the Droid phone I was using broke about 5 months before my contract ended. Talk about difficulty trying to text and surf! Those little things I know, but I managed. Anyways, I do have to agree with you--it's going to be exciting to say the least. I love this time of the year with all the rumors hovering overhead. Keeps things interesting. :)

It was so hard. I also was using an old Palm phone which I had to resurrect because the Droid phone I was using broke about 5 months before my contract ended. Talk about difficulty trying to text and surf! Those little things I know, but I managed. Anyways, I do have to agree with you--it's going to be exciting to say the least. I love this time of the year with all the rumors hovering overhead. Keeps things interesting. :)
Yes it does, All that waiting to see who got it right, This year I'm as bad as everyone else, Reading every report and hint at what might come, As well as iPhone 6 (Or whatever it will be named) we have IOS 8 and later the next OSX, Soooo exciting :)