What's new

iPhone 6 Guesses??

Yes it does, All that waiting to see who got it right, This year I'm as bad as everyone else, Reading every report and hint at what might come, As well as iPhone 6 (Or whatever it will be named) we have IOS 8 and later the next OSX, Soooo exciting :)

You've just reminded me about updates to iOS and iOSX. That too will be quite exciting to see. The Worldwide Developers Conference is June 2-6 and according to several articles (Appadvice, Macr rumors) it's expected to be big news. I'm sure I haven't even used half of the new updates given by Mavericks yet, so hopefully it won't be too drastic. Anyways, I'll be joining you and the rest about conversations on iPhone 6 or whatever it will be called! ;)

>>I really think Apple have to follow the trend of the bigger screens in order not to lose out to Android<<

Unfortunately, there's such a thing as too big in my case. I don't want or need anything I can't easily fit in my pocket.

5.5" screen would sure be awesome IF that happens. I would also want some more flexibility in the UI but we can only cross our fingers. I dont care as much about new software functionality as I would love more control of it myself but I guess that is the sacrifice we make. Either way I am super stoked to see what it will have!

I'd love even a 5.1 screen. 5.5 is too big for me. November can't come fast enough!!

~ Beth ~

"Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down."

I like my iPhone 5c but I am rly excited to c what Apple has come up with for the 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see this for the iPhone 6 4.7" screen.

$image-3359576588.jpg