What's new

iPhone 5S : First Images ?

I still think that 5S may loose on some aspects because S versions are just minor upgrades if it were an iPhone 6 we may see a great deal of changes in the hardware of an iPHone

I still think that 5S may loose on some aspects because S versions are just minor upgrades if it were an iPhone 6 we may see a great deal of changes in the hardware of an iPHone
If you drive a motorcar, the most important thing is to you, the driver: How it handles, feels, reacts, performs. Same with phones. It doesn't really matter how it looks at the outside, it's the feel, reaction, performance etc that counts. That's the big difference for me regarding phones. Therefore it really doesn't matter to me if Apple let the phone looks the same. They will definitely change other things on the inside. My wife and daughter are using the iPhone5 and me 4s. And although the outside and OS are looking roughly the same, the performance and usage and feel and reaction are a lot better. But, that's only my personal opinion.

I see nothing wrong with that?
Why are you acting like my taps are beneficial to you!? Am only sharing my opinion here lol.

I agree 100%. My company requires a long 8 digit passcode since I have email and vnc access. It would be Heaven for a finger print scanner to take the place of this!

I just think that it's curious that in all of the leaked photos of the upcoming iPhone 5s none, except one I've seen, have shown a front view. I'm just thinking and certainly hoping that a great kept secret regarding the new phone might be a lengthened screen on the new phone. We'll likley find out next Tuesday.

View attachment 13412

They just going to turn the home button sideways a little so it looks like a diamond for the finger censor and make the screen brighter

But I'll be optimistic and think something different is coming

They just going to turn the home button sideways a little so it looks like a diamond for the finger censor and make the screen brighter

Same here!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk. . .

If they don't Samsung Galaxy S4 will be victorious!
I won't change my phone but i will feel a little bad about it!

If they don't Samsung Galaxy S4 will be victorious!
I won't change my phone but i will feel a little bad about it!

Trust me having a flat screen TV (sorry I mean) smartphone is not all what it seems think about it you can't be private with your phone having a screen so large say your girl or wife ,mistress wants to send sexy text msg and your on the train or bus or even at work everybody seeing it you can't use your fingers to hide the screen it's too dang big

Trust me having a flat screen TV (sorry I mean) smartphone is not all what it seems think about it you can't be private with your phone having a screen so large say your girl or wife ,mistress wants to send sexy text msg and your on the train or bus or even at work everybody seeing it you can't use your fingers to hide the screen it's too dang big

Point noted!
Thank you!