What's new

Iphone 5s Enters safe mode on 7.1.2 Jailbroken

hiranuk

Reaction score
I have the iphone 5s jailbroken on 7.1.2. the problem I have is when I open a folden on my homescreen as soon as I touch an app the phone reboots in safe mode. this also happens if I don't touch an app and just press the home button to exit out of the folder. this never happened on 7.0.5 I have installed the same tweaks I had on 7.0.5 but sure which one if any could be causing this problem

I have the iphone 5s jailbroken on 7.1.2. the problem I have is when I open a folden on my homescreen as soon as I touch an app the phone reboots in safe mode. this also happens if I don't touch an app and just press the home button to exit out of the folder. this never happened on 7.0.5 I have installed the same tweaks I had on 7.0.5 but sure which one if any could be causing this problem

The odds are you probably have installed a tweak that is not yet compatible with iOS 7.1.2, though it was on the earlier version.

The best thing to do is double check all your tweaks and make sure they have been updated to work with iOS 7.1.2.

You can also use AppInfo to make a list of your installed tweaks and then post that list here. Maybe we can help you narrow down which tweak (or tweaks) are causing the issue.

Marilyn

Download crashreporter from cydia. It's a stand alone app. Every time ur phone crashes or any app crashes it gives the info of the bad or incompatible tweak. If on safe mode, just respring and go to the app an find out. Remove the incompatible tweaks. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk