What's new

iPhone 5 specific fearures - Users, please let me know the details

refer

Reaction score
Hello,

I would like to buy my first iPhone instead nice HTC One X which has all godd parameters for me.

Did in the new iPhone is availiable aptX bluetooth codec? Information about BT ver 4 is not adequate to tell that aptX is in the IPhone and it works. (AptX is lossless BT audiostereo profile)

Is it possible to use any VoIP software to use my local number when connected to wifi internet?
Is it possible to use Skype?
Is it possible to use any recording software to record normal GSM calls?

Is it possible to pair bluetooth mouse or keyboard to the phone and use it instead touchscreen?

As I am new iUser please help me in choosing propper solution for me. I will be very gratefull for your comments,
Thank you !

Skype is in the App Store and up I can pair devices with Bluetooth such as a keyboard

Hello,

I would like to buy my first iPhone instead nice HTC One X which has all godd parameters for me.

Did in the new iPhone is availiable aptX bluetooth codec? Information about BT ver 4 is not adequate to tell that aptX is in the IPhone and it works. (AptX is lossless BT audiostereo profile)

Is it possible to use any VoIP software to use my local number when connected to wifi internet?
Is it possible to use Skype?
Is it possible to use any recording software to record normal GSM calls?

Is it possible to pair bluetooth mouse or keyboard to the phone and use it instead touchscreen?

As I am new iUser please help me in choosing propper solution for me. I will be very gratefull for your comments,
Thank you !

AptX: No
VoIP with local number: No
Recording: No
Mouse: No
Keyboard: Yes

WOW

So, that iPhone 5 is very limited platform?

regards

Yes.

But it has one huge advantage. It works properly at all times. That isn't something Android can claim even with the release of 4.1.

Please confirm: voip is non possible as a fraud vs / aginst gsm operator?

Please confirm: voip is non possible as a fraud vs / aginst gsm operator?

VoIP is only available thru certain apps that use their own phone number and/or connection system. Using your original phone number is not allowed because it is already tied to a cellular provider.

VoIP is only available thru certain apps that use their own phone number and/or connection system. Using your original phone number is not allowed because it is already tied to a cellular provider.
oooh, maybe I have written wrong terms.

I have my VoIP infrastricture as a servers, nuimbers, provider. I would like to use it in specialized app - eg softphone VoIP from any other supplier. But this solution should work.
(would be possible to use my headset to answer voip clls on iPhone ?)

I would like to record only few talks - incidentally. I could use specific app.

I would like to know Apple opinion in these cases.

oooh, maybe I have written wrong terms.

I have my VoIP infrastricture as a servers, nuimbers, provider. I would like to use it in specialized app - eg softphone VoIP from any other supplier. But this solution should work.
(would be possible to use my headset to answer voip clls on iPhone ?)

I would like to record only few talks - incidentally. I could use specific app.

I would like to know Apple opinion in these cases.

If your provider already has an App in the Apple store, then there should be no issues. Beyond that you would have to contact Apple.