What's new

iPhone-5 Rumours

jennie23

Reaction score
Hi,

I have many threads that iPhone 5 is now available in the market. Is it rumour ?
I am using iPhone 4s.

jennie23 said:
Hi,

I have many threads that iPhone 5 is now available in the market. Is it rumour ?
I am using iPhone 4s.

Definitely safe to say that it's a rumor!

the iphone 5 is the 4S people just had no idea what it was going to be called... maybe the next one will be called 5 but I think its more likely it will be called 4GS rather then 5

the iphone 5 is the 4S people just had no idea what it was going to be called... maybe the next one will be called 5 but I think its more likely it will be called 4GS rather then 5

On the iPhone 5 was called 4s for Steve Jobs. Don't forget to mention that bit. People should be happy with the phone they have not what's next to come out. iPhone's are like computers they update so quick these days you'd run your self down trying to keep up. Just enjoy what you have until it's time to upgrade!

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 using Tapatalk

Unleashed said:

Haha... don't say that to Skull... the claws will come out!! LOL!!!!

They do say the printed word is mightier than the sword. So I guess claws could fall into that category as well ;)