What's new

iPhone 5 lock button not working?

thaliaroman

Reaction score
I don't have any water damage. How would I go about checking if I have warranty/insurance? I'm on a family plan with my mom, she's the account holder. Also, how would I go about replacing my phone? Do I go to Verizon or the apple store?

I don't have any water damage. How would I go about checking if I have warranty/insurance? I'm on a family plan with my mom, she's the account holder. Also, how would I go about replacing my phone? Do I go to Verizon or the apple store?
your iphone 5 will still be under warranty,make an appointment at an Apple store and get it checked out,if you have a faulty phone they will replace it.

Welcome to the iPhone Forums, the best iPhone forum anywhere. You will find members from around the world who are willing to help with any questions or problems you may have. If you have a question and a search of the forum threads doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to ask questions. If you haven't already done so, please take the time to readour rules before posting.