What's new

iPhone 5 Cradle

hookbill

Reaction score
I wish they would come up with a nice cradle to put your iPhone 5 in. I have one now but it's like a piece of folded leather. Does the job but I was looking for something more along the lines of what I had for my Droids.

I don't even know if iPhone has them and yes, I'm aware that if they do have them I could get an adapter, etc.

OK, I've done some looking around and I can't seem to find any cradles for iPhones. Do they not make them? Something to charge it while it's by your bedside?

In other words, hang tight something is coming down the pipe "soon." ;)

Hopefully the big players will attend that meeting and already have commercial demos ready for Apple to sign off on.

Found some on eBay today. Picked one up, silver. I paid 33.00 with the shipping, but there are some much cheaper if you want to take delivery from China or Hong Kong. I saw some mid November delivery dates as well, mine is coming Priority Mail out of California so I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday. Look like a guy who was in America was sold out of white, he only had 2 left, guy I got it from had 5 left.