What's new

iPhone 4s

johniphone4

Reaction score
Hey guys I have the 4s with the most recent iOS update. My issue is I can't get any sound from YouTube or music or even this piano app I have. When I click on the button to either play on appletv or the dock etc, I don't see the option that says IPhone? (Not sure if u know what I mean by that part but it's the best I can describe it. Any idea how I can fix this to get the sound back?

First... try a Hard Reset. Hold your Home & Power button together for approx. 15 seconds, until the Apple logo appears. Then release both buttons. Let us know if that resolves...

The air play icon (square with arrow pointing up) does not seem to have the option to play the Audio directly from the iPhone only has "dock connector" (weird cause its never been plugged into the dock) and "apple TV"

Get any sound when you use headphones?

When I Goto YouTube and hit play the headphones work, I click on AirPlay icon and the option that use to say "dock connector" now says "headphones"

Unplug the headphones and hit play again and it changes and says "dock connector" again

$image-395819105.jpg