What's new

Iphone 4s slow

rickc

Reaction score
Just got the iPhone 4s to replace my iPhone 3GS but it seems to be slow at loading web pages. Or links within those pages. My 3GS was not like this. That seems bad to say.

I don't think it's as super fast as they made it out to be. My 3Gs was getting slow though

Mine flys. I was surprised how fast 3G could be. Note I came from a 4g thunderbolt on Verizon also. So I know what fast is.

I upgraded to the 4s from a 3Gs an my 4s is sooooo much faster at opening programs and runnin in general. Now with that being said any thing that uses the Internet, that is 3G. Is the same speed. My wifi is faster. On the 4s.

Jlsawyer said:
I upgraded to the 4s from a 3Gs an my 4s is sooooo much faster at opening programs and runnin in general. Now with that being said any thing that uses the Internet, that is 3G. Is the same speed. My wifi is faster. On the 4s.

Agreed wifi is great on here

noddy said:
I don't think it's as super fast as they made it out to be. My 3Gs was getting slow though

No kidding my iPhone 4S is slow on 3G and fast on Wi-Fi

Wait now ($50 unlimited) t moblie is 2g and ($60 bucks 1 gig) h20 is 3G non contract what's better???