What's new

Iphone 4S Is it blocked ? if not then what is it...

anth1984

Reaction score
my carrier o2 shows up but there is no signal bars but only one shows up every few minutes then goes back to non showing up within a few seconds can it be fixed or is it actually blocked i have added a pic of screen to show how it goes like every few minutes

all help badly needed lol thanks in advance

Attachments

• $IMG_0178[1].jpg
    $IMG_0178[1].jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 424
  • $IMG_0177[1].jpg
    $IMG_0177[1].jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 437
When the signal fan symbol disappears does your Internet connection drop as well? Have you tried to switch the wifi setting off then back on again? Try that. Sometimes that kicks the wifi connection back on to stay on.

Hi thanks for reply when i turn the wifi the 3G appears and stays there and when the wifi is switched on that also stays on i can access the web and everything when the wireless is switched on not a problem and the O2 is the same never goes of unless i turn airplane mode on its strange as to why the actual signal bars are not there but everything else is its not any loose connections ect as i took back of and all in ok and the only thing it could be in my opinion is its been blocked by some one but i have had this phone for over four months now of eBay and its strange to y only just happened earlier on and O2 said service is not down or anything as i have checked this already.