What's new

iphone 4s Case

JameyK

Reaction score
Hi!

First time posting. My Sprint iphone 4s should be Friday or Saturday and I'd like to have a case ready when it gets here. A car charger too!
I've been looking around and I see a lot of cases for the 4...but not the 4s.

Will the 4 cases fit the 4s? Will the car chargers for the 4, work with the 4s?

Thanks all.

I am not 100% sure but the antenna layout looks to be the same as that of the iphone 4 on Verizon so A Verizon iPhone 4 case might work.

The only difference between the ATT and Verizon iPhone 4 is the silence button and volume buttons were moved down a few millimeters to compensate for the break in the antenna.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

they look the same to me ill use my bumper from my att ip4 on my att 4s

they look the same to me ill use my bumper from my att ip4 on my att 4s

No there not the same the mute switch is moved thats why there are 2 different cases for AT&T and VERIZON.
I dont think your AT&T bumper will work unless you modify the mute switch cut out.

Last edited:
eddieg said:
No there not the same the mute switch is moved thats why there are 2 different cases for AT&T and VERIZON.
I dont think your AT&T bumper will work unless you modify the mute switch cut out.

+1 eddieg

Last edited:
Hi!

First time posting. My Sprint iphone 4s should be Friday or Saturday and I'd like to have a case ready when it gets here. A car charger too!

Thanks all.

I'm not sure if they will. I saw pictures comparing the 4 and the 4S and the switch above the volume control buttons had been moved on the 4S and iPhone 4 cases may not align correctly because of this. I have an Otterbox case and sent an email to them to ask if it were true or not and have not heard back yet.

I have buy one iphone 4s silicone case from eglobalbox.com, when i received it,i will tell you .
I think it perfect for iphone 4S.
Thanks

JameyK said:
Hi!

Thanks all.

I have the (at&t) 4S and purchased the Life Proof yesterday from Best Buy. It fits PERFECTLY! Plus it protects your phone from; water, dust, dirt, Drops, snow, etc. My iPhone 4 charger works perfectly with the 4S. Good luck!

I bought the Mophie Juice pack plus for my 4s. Its a case/extended battery. If you are a heavy user on the Iphone then the Mophie would be pretty good for you. Once you drain your iphone batter you can flip the switch on and it will recharge your iphone to 100% with a little left over incase you run the juice out of your phone again. I have been using this for a about a week now and i really like it. I am not a heavy user but i do get 2 and maybe 3 days out of a full charge from both the iphone and the Mophie.