What's new

Iphone 4S Batter Icon

hiranuk

Reaction score
Hi

Does anyone know of a cydia tweak that cna do this. The battery icon on the homescreen at the top right of the screen, shows the percentage remaining. What i want to have is instead of it showing the percentage remaining, i would like it to show the hrs Remaining inside the icon itself. Does anyone know of a tweak that can do this.

hiranuk said:
Hi

Does anyone know of a cydia tweak that cna do this. The battery icon on the homescreen at the top right of the screen, shows the percentage remaining. What i want to have is instead of it showing the percentage remaining, i would like it to show the hrs Remaining inside the icon itself. Does anyone know of a tweak that can do this.

That wouldn't be entirely accurate. The stated "hours remaining" will change depending on how much or little the phone is being used. If, for example, it states 6 hours remaining and you start using it heavily, thinking you actually have 6 hours of use left, the battery most likely won't last exactly 6 more hours.. it may read 4 hours after only 45 minutes of heavy use. This would result in numerous support calls from users who think they have a defective battery.