What's new

Iphone 4 !!!!

yoman

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

Please am having problems with my Iphone 4 and i really dont understand it...I bought iphone 4 from At & t and i was using it in Usa,New York and it was working very good and Now am back to my country and when i insert the SIM,it tells me NO SIM,do i have to Jailbreak so that i can use it every where i Go(internationally)...Thank You...

version - 4.1
Carrier - at & t 8.0
moderm firmware 02.10.04

Thank You !!!!!!

jailbreak and unlock are completely different things, by simply jailbreaking you wont be able to use any sim! You normally have to download an app in cydia called Ultrasn0w but the baseband (modem firmware) you are on has no unlock.

How do You mean by my baseband (modem firmware) you are on has no unlock ? Meaning ?? Help please cos when i insert the SIM,i just cant make Calls but when i return to Usa then it will starting..I just dont know why.What do i have to do since am not in Usa now and i want to start using it in another country...Thank You...

How do You mean by my baseband (modem firmware) you are on has no unlock ? Meaning ?? Help please cos when i insert the SIM,i just cant make Calls but when i return to Usa then it will starting..I just dont know why.What do i have to do since am not in Usa now and i want to start using it in another country...Thank You...

Unlock is what you need to do to the phone so it will work in other countries apart from the usa... and your settings dont allow you to unlock with any of the unlocking tools out there

Isn't there a grevey sim out there or something he could use??

Firstly that thing is illegal in most countries because it means you dial Emergency number that no one seems to care about but also it gives the user many problems. so much more then its worth.. thats why i dont mention either of them solutions, because he will end up with a tone of problems.

even the perm unlock solutions have been stopped in 4.3.2.

Haha. Looks like u screwed Yoman. Tune in to forums and wait for ultasn0w to release unlock for ur band.

it would seem so, there is a jailbreak for 4.3.2 un tethered so he could use it as a ipod touch for now

Oh yep,they have screwed me and i really dont know what to do Now (smiles)...also You mention that my settings dont allow me to unlock with any of the unlocking tools out there,meaning there is no way i can unlock my iphone 4 right (tired) ha ha and how can i get in touch with ultasn0w to release unlock for my band,am tired of always listen to music and also playing game on it always..i want to receive Calls on it (smiles)... UnLeashed please Help me ok..Thank You all for your concern !!!!

(sad)..Ok ok ...I will wait but i want to know how Long will i be waiting ..1 yr or less than that..Thank You so much...