What's new

iphone 4 vs. springt HTC EVO 4G data plan

gotiger

Reaction score
hi,

i was wondering what which do you think is better. HTC EVo 4G or the iphone 4. I personally have the iphone but after researching the capabilities of the HTC EVO 4g, i felt really bad due to several reason.

1) HTC EVO 4g cost 69.99 which includes 450 anytime minute and UNLIMITED web, email, and unlimited TEXT/MMS COmpare to AT&T which cost 39.99+ 30.00(unlimited data) + 15.00 for 1500 text message)

2) HTC has 8 megapixed plus FLASH and front facing camera

3) Both HTC and iphone 4 can shoot HD 720 VIDEO!

4) both are touch screen!

5) HTC has 4.3 in LCD display compare to iphone 4G SMALL LCD screen

In conclusin, for 69.99 i think HTC EVO wins with more FEATURES than iphone 4 for a price which cost much LESS THAN AT&T!!!!!

What you guys think?

hi,

i was wondering what which do you think is better. HTC EVo 4G or the iphone 4. I personally have the iphone but after researching the capabilities of the HTC EVO 4g, i felt really bad due to several reason.

1) HTC EVO 4g cost 69.99 which includes 450 anytime minute and UNLIMITED web, email, and unlimited TEXT/MMS COmpare to AT&T which cost 39.99+ 30.00(unlimited data) + 15.00 for 1500 text message)

In conclusin, for 69.99 i think HTC EVO wins with more FEATURES than iphone 4 for a price which cost much LESS THAN AT&T!!!!!

What you guys think?

Having owned an android myself, I suggest that if you intend to listen to a lot of music on it that you bring in some headphones into the store with you. A lot of Android based phones have awful sound quality...

Also, as a person who's had sprint I warn you....they are cheaper for a reason. If you never have a problem, you'll be fine. However, if you ever encounter an issue with ANYTHING, you're patience will be tested. They have the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They will not listen to you and they will make you're life a living hell. I'm actually going to eat the early termination fee just to get out of my contract with Sprint. I hate them that much!

I have to agree with Jed there. I just switched from sprint to ATT the ip4 being one reason. Sprint boasts great rates but then they nickle and dime you to death. I was on the $69.99 + 1 phone @ $9.99. I never EVER got a bill (and I was with them for over 15 years (premier member and everything)) less than $150.00 and have even had SEVERAL that were around $300.00 (remember unlimited everything right so what was I charged for). So after going back and forth with them for years I'm switched to ATT and doubt I will look back.

hi,

What you guys think?

the iphone 4 has flash and front cam, and while some nokia models have 5mp camera the iphone 3g with its 3.2 mp camera was taking better pics then the nokias 5mp so more mega pixels means nothing

hi,

the iphone 4 has flash and front cam, and while some nokia models have 5mp camera the iphone 3g with its 3.2 mp camera was taking better pics then the nokias 5mp so more mega pixels means nothing

This is a really good point. The quality of the camera's sensor is really more important. The only time you're really going to want a resolution greater than about 5 megapixels is perhaps if you wanted to take a picture of something that you intend to make a large print of to frame. And if you're doing that, you really should be using a high end SLR camera...not a cell phone.

hi,

This is a really good point. The quality of the camera's sensor is really more important. The only time you're really going to want a resolution greater than about 5 megapixels is perhaps if you wanted to take a picture of something that you intend to make a large print of to frame. And if you're doing that, you really should be using a high end SLR camera...not a cell phone.

+1

I don’t think a quality compromise in terms of product or services is worth it, if we talk about cell phones. So, I would say, quality and innovation wise iPhone 4 would definitely rank higher.

hi,

What you guys think?

The camera on the iPhone 4 is better. Its not all about megapixels it is about how good the camera itself is and the iPhone 4's camera will blow the HTC's out of the water.