What's new

iphone 4 volume issues

rohan.singh918

Reaction score
hey guyzz just got a new iphone 4 -black- and for me its a jump from ipod touh 2nd gen(os4.1) to iphone 4..and one thing which i noticed after using the itunes and shuffing in some songs in my iphone was the volume....the maximum volume was like 75% dat of the ipod..ipod was way louder..any1 noticed the same thing..plz reply guyzz...as i can report den..

I'm not understanding. Are you asking about ring volume, phone volume through the loud speakers or mini speakers, or music through your headphone speakers? I've found all of these to be fine, and I have a hearing problem!

dude i'm askin about the maximum volume output in the headphones or earphones wich i'm using dese days..even for me the volume is fine but its not as loud as the ipod touch's maximum volume..

dude i'm askin about the maximum volume output in the headphones or earphones wich i'm using dese days..even for me the volume is fine but its not as loud as the ipod touch's maximum volume..

It could be the song which was recorded with a low volume. Try playing several other songs to see if the volume of one song goes higher than another. Other than that I can't say that the volume of the iPod app on the iPhone is low, it's way high enough.