What's new

iPhone 4s Volume & Brightness Issue

LeeBear

Reaction score
Hey,

I was the first person to queue and enter the Apple store in Cardiff and was kind of disappointed to not receive any goodie-bag like other people have reported on past product launches. That aside I got my hands on the new iPhone 4s Black 32gb, at the same time my girlfriend got a white 16gb. We were sat next to each other testing the new phones and I noticed that on the same volume my phone is considerably louder, we messed about with the settings and everything you can think of but it's just not right, at one point when I increased the volume the typing sound went down and then I decreased the volume and it went up so basically backwards but this only happened a few times.

Secondly we were both sat next to each other again in a low lit room on the same brightness level yet her display was brighter than mine. We both increased brightness to full and it was very clear that her brightness was better than mine.

Has anyone else had these problems? I might make a YouTube video to show what's happening.

Thanks,
Lee