What's new

Iphone 4 videocall

Robert20

Reaction score
Sorry for all the threads, I just joined and have many questions

Hi gyes!
I was wondering what is happening with the video call feature of the new iphone 4.
My question is : Are we able to call with the tango , fring apps, or after jailbreaking, with my3g app, other people over 3g, on any 3g device?
That means, not only to androids, or symbian or nokia or iphones, that the advertisements of at least the 2 first apps that I saw, say.
For example, now I have an lg gt505 phone with which I can make a videocall to any device with 3g and a front camera....
Could it be done like that in iphone 4 as well?

Please any answer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance

Sorry for all the threads, I just joined and have many questions

Hi gyes!
I was wondering what is happening with the video call feature of the new iphone 4.
My question is : Are we able to call with the tango , fring apps, or after jailbreaking, with my3g app, other people over 3g, on any 3g device?
That means, not only to androids, or symbian or nokia or iphones, that the advertisements of at least the 2 first apps that I saw, say.
For example, now I have an lg gt505 phone with which I can make a videocall to any device with 3g and a front camera....
Could it be done like that in iphone 4 as well?

Please any answer would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot in advance

on a wifi connection you can use facetime or any of these apps you mention like skype and make video calls, i have not personally tried it but i know people who have made video calls to htc and other phones with front cameras, and the app you mention my3g you can use the apps over the 3g network but they dont work as well on the 3g network.

Hi, I just joined & have 1 question about Skype on iPhone,
The voice quality over mobile data package is very low, cannot make video call, not even voice call thru mobile 3G connection, thru wifi it works with some disturbance, I have reinstalled Skype apps & rebooted my iPhone but the problem remain same, pls. Help me out of this issue,

Thanks & Regards,
Shahid