What's new

iPhone 4 Update <Unlock Ticket>

I'm asking if I update the baseband.. The signal will be as I want.. But the question is: the battery will still the same? I mean it will be good? And the other question: does the unlock ticket work for the new baseband?

Wait... You had good battery life but you didn't like the fact that the phone only showed one bar? Then you decided to "fix it" when it wasn't broken and now it shows you what you want but now you are complaining that battery life is now bad....

Yeah, I can't help with that issue.

What he wants is an iPhone that doesn't need a battery to get its signals. A phone will always take up battery life, regardless of whether it's locked or unlocked. It's not just the cellular service that takes battery consumption, it's keeping some of the other apps or tweaks running that also contributes to it.

Also, if you knew that there's a problem with the 02.10.04 basebands, then why did you preserve the baseband rather than upgrading it since that's the baseband for iOS 4.1

I'm asking if I update the baseband.. The signal will be as I want.. But the question is: the battery will still the same? I mean it will be good? And the other question: does the unlock ticket work for the new baseband?

SAM unlocks work for just about any baseband and iOS combination as long as you can put it back into your phone. Battery life is NEVER consistent. Just because two people have the same iPhone under the same conditions with the same tweaks/apps running and the same usage, that does NOT mean that they'll have the same battery life. Your phone is constantly keeping up with the decibels of the cellular waves, THAT is what drains the battery and that's OUT of your control.

I will give you a better explanation!

I had my iPhone with tweaks and everything, without Ultrasn0w.. The phone went from 100% to 10% in 9 hours

I only downloaded Ultrasn0w and run it and fully charged my iPhone! It went from 100% to 10% in 5-6 hours

That's the problem!

If the signal is hard to come by, your iPhone will work harder to get its signal. UltraSn0w adds an average of 12mAh onto your base battery consumption. Then based on your decibel levels, you'll be using more of your battery depending on how much your phone has to work to get those signals. UltraSn0w itself isn't the problem, it's your carrier's services and signals that's the problem.