What's new

Iphone 4 tripod for video

madams

Reaction score
Does anyone use a tripod to make their videos? Is there one designed that can be used with the iphone 4?

Mike Adams

Hey, thanks for the iphone tripod link on youtube. Looks pretty good.

Wow, that's awesome!.. Hmm. might be time to make a trip to Home depot tomorrow :)

Thanks for the link, I've been thinking of getting a mount for the iPhone 4 so I don't get tired of holding it.

I've come across a few DIY iPhone 4 Tripods on YouTube, as someone mentioned. Some more clunky than others.

I found this one on eBay for $7 shipped, which works perfect with my iPhone 4. It is marketed for the "Droid Incredible" but fits really any smart phone ... and it fits my iPhone 4 like a glove.

Here's the eBay link: http://bit.ly/9fNtex

And a quick photo of my iPhone installed into the iPhone 4 Mount:

iphone4mounted.jpg

So far it has worked out great. It came with the tiny desktop Tripod, but I unscrewed the mount from that and stuck it on my fluid-head tripod and it takes amazing video ... especially from a camera.

Last edited:
thanks for sharing that. I plan on ordering one.

Mike A.

I've come across a few DIY iPhone 4 Tripods on YouTube, as someone mentioned. Some more clunky than others.

I found this one on eBay for $7 shipped, which works perfect with my iPhone 4. It is marketed for the "Droid Incredible" but fits really any smart phone ... and it fits my iPhone 4 like a glove.

Here's the eBay link: TRIPOD STAND HOLDER FOR CELLPHONE HTC droid Incredible - eBay (item 170506146407 end time Jul-27-10 21:13:42 PDT)

iphone4mounted.jpg

So far it has worked out great. It came with the tiny desktop Tripod, but I unscrewed the mount from that and stuck it on my fluid-head tripod and it takes amazing video ... especially from a camera.

on a rate from 1-10 how is the steadyness of the shot because as you know the iphone 4 camera is very jittery.

Here's the eBay link: TRIPOD STAND HOLDER FOR CELLPHONE HTC droid Incredible - eBay (item 170506146407 end time Jul-27-10 21:13:42 PDT)

iphone4mounted.jpg

on a rate from 1-10 how is the steadyness of the shot because as you know the iphone 4 camera is very jittery.

The tripod is solid ... no worries about jittery video.