What's new

Iphone 4 system log - iOS 4.2.1

ericzumba

Reaction score
Hello,

I have an iPhone 4 with iOS 4.2.1. I've left it in a shop to change its cover, but I've got the feeling that someone messed with it.

Is there a way to access its system log to see whether something was installed or if the workers of the shop snooped into my stuff?

Thanks.

Eric

Welcome,

I don't know about checking up on what people have been looking at/installed. If your that worried about something being on there that shouldn't be do a restore in iTunes and set up as new phone. You will loose all your messages, game saves/app data etc. and be left with just what you want to sync from your iTunes library...

Welcome,

I don't know about checking up on what people have been looking at/installed. If your that worried about something being on there that shouldn't be do a restore in iTunes and set up as new phone. You will loose all your messages, game saves/app data etc. and be left with just what you want to sync from your iTunes library...

I have done many backup and then firmware restores thru iTunes and have never lost my messages, game saves, or apps when restoring from backup. Even after jailbreaking again.

That's because your restoring from a back up not setting up as new phone...

Thank you, guys!

I`m gonna look into this alternative.