What's new

Iphone 4 - sending texts to multiple contacts

JJWATS

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help me - I would like to send a text to approximately 8 people, but I'm finding my + disappears after inputting two names. It's really frustrating as I'm having to send a text in two or three batches. Does anyone have a solution to this? Many thanks

You may want to look for a group text app from the app store. I got one and it works well!

We can change the direction of iphone to longitudinal or lattitudinal one to find the hidden "+" sign. Otherwise, I feel, there is no way out.

Can anyone help me, I seem to have accidentally locked my phone which dies now does not allow me to view my phone in landscape, any ideas how I get rid if this? Thanks

JJWATS said:
Can anyone help me, I seem to have accidentally locked my phone which dies now does not allow me to view my phone in landscape, any ideas how I get rid if this? Thanks

Double tap your home button and scroll right on your app tray. You should see the iPod controls and an icon on the left that looks like a circle going clockwise. Tap it and it should let you view in landscape or portrait.

Here's a screenshot

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net