What's new

Iphone 4 ringtone issues

Tabijinka

Reaction score
Hi,

having two issues currently with me iphone 4 and custom ringtones.

First.

When i import the files from itunes, they are all listed as on my phone, however whenever i look on my phone, only the last one i copied across shows up, i can't even see the rest of them anywhere.

Secondly

I would set a custom ringtone for one contact, then import another ringtone, making it the one that shows up on lists, and set it for another contact, and then the tone i set for the first contact will have changed on its own to the second.

Maybe i'm just missing some stupidly simple setting, but i can't figure out how to fix this. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Firstly, when you open iTunes on your desktop, how many ringtones do you see listed under "ringtones" in the left hand column?

Secondly, how did you create the ringtones?

i had the same problem, before you make the ringtone go the song and right click and then click get info, click the info tab and delete all the fields except top one where it says name and then make the ringtone and when you add the ringtone to your phone drag it from the folder in windwos/mac and drop it on the phone list to the left in itunes.