What's new

Iphone 4 or iphone 4s???

laurieb

Reaction score
Am hearing all the bad things of the battery on 4s, so wondering if I should just get the iPhone 4???

My upgrade is this week? Not sure what to do.

I would like to have Siri!!!

This will be my first iPhone also, coming from android!

Decisions, decisions!!!

Just go for the 4s. Unless you don't mind missing Siri, A5 chip and 8mp camera then go for the 4

Well I would have pre-order the 4s, nothing in stock around I guess?
Do I want to through all that and wait forever?

If I was coming new into iPhone and after doing a little reviews then I will definitely have to go with the 4S

if you don't have an iphone right now then go ahead and get the 4s. but if you have a regular 4 then keep it and wait until the fix a few bugs on the 4s. and maybe get it later.

Having just upgraded from an iPhone 4 to an iPhone 4S, I can confidently say that if you don't have an iPhone 4 already, the 4S is all around a better phone. However, if you do already have an iPhone 4, the upgrade is probably not worth it unless the money is just not a big deal to you.

The 4S appears to suffer from the same "battery problem" that all new iPhones suffer from: new users playing with their phone and not realizing how much more they're keeping the screen on as a result. (Or in this case repeatedly asking Siri the meaning of life and to open the pod bay doors).