What's new

Looks like I'm in !

jdhiker

Reaction score
Well I guess in a couple weeks I will dive into the 4s from android.....been a long hard decision but I am giving it a try.

Question...how long to charge it? and how long on avg do you get for medium use.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

From hearing the rumors I'm not liking that they may be changing the charging port.....so much stuff out there built for the iPhone as it is now.....even my truck is ready for the regular port

Got my new 4s 32gig black today. Can't put it down. Moving all my music from my droid to my new iTunes is a pain but I guess that's ok. I did use Siri today a few times for messages and calls. She works good so far. Now to find the apps that I have been using on my droid to put on here.

Keep in mind that you will not b able to customize the device to your liking without jailbreaking it.

Just sayin....any apps that tied into core functionalities in Android will not exist in the AppStore. Apple does not allow AppStore apps to modify the system like Android does....one of the reasons iOS is more stable.

jdhiker said:
Well I guess in a couple weeks I will dive into the 4s from android.....been a long hard decision but I am giving it a try.

Question...how long to charge it? and how long on avg do you get for medium use.

Don't do it. I almost did. Instead I bought an old Samsung fascinate and tried it for a day. I couldn't stand the android UI or OS after coming from iPhone. Didn't even last a day before I missed my iPhone and went back. Do a little experiment like I did before u leap. Trust me. I wanted the galaxy s3 real bad, so glad I didn't waste money.

aubre34 said:
Don't do it. I almost did. Instead I bought an old Samsung fascinate and tried it for a day. I couldn't stand the android UI or OS after coming from iPhone. Didn't even last a day before I missed my iPhone and went back. Do a little experiment like I did before u leap. Trust me. I wanted the galaxy s3 real bad, so glad I didn't waste money.

Oops. Sorry. I read your post wrong. Thought it was the other way around. My bad

Been months now and happy I made the move. Working on getting an ipad2 to trade my motorola Xoom with. May as well be able to sync the cloud to both the phone and iPad.