What's new

iPhone 4 Lawsuits brewing

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
104929-kcr_banner.jpg

According to a recent article on Valleyway, California law firm Kershaw, Cutter & Ratinoff (KCR) is investing into the signal loss problems many consumers have reported while holding the phone in a certain position.

KCR is currently investigating potential problems with the release of iPhone 4.

If you recently purchased the new iPhone and have experienced poor reception quality, dropped calls and weak signals, we would like to hear from you.

I don't think it will come down to this. If there is a hardware problem with the iPhone, I think Apple will take care of it. Apple's brand is built off having quality products and I'm not sure would not want to risk it now.

Source: Valleywag, Macrumors

My iPhone 4 has the same problem. If my flesh (i.e., fingers or hand) even goes near that dreaded corner my 3G is gone in a flash. Only way I can use the phone is to lay it on the table (which kinda defeats the purpose of having a portable cell phone).

So I will be happy to get involved in any way needed to get this problem resolved.

Thanks,

vailjrm

I think this is stupid!!! Since when can you have a lawsuit against a company that gives YOU 30 days to return the phone if you don't like it or are not happy with it's performance. Anyone remember the lawsuit against Mcdonalds because the coffee is to hot..... I'm sorry but sheesh we are so selfish we want to keep a product when you have the option to return it... and sue because you don't like it?? Apple is all about customer service I have NEVER called apple and they sent me away without a solution and/or refund!

Ok, thought I would add to what I had said.. I'm not a fan of the way apple has addressed this issue and I'm with everybody on wanting it fixed. Just don't understand the angry/upset people that could return the phone if they really hated it that much..... Just my 2c

Last edited:
hope apple fix the problem for those who are having antenna problems and not ask them to pay more money to fix it