What's new

Iphone 4 freezing

Courtneeluv89

Reaction score
Lately my phone has been freezing and sometimes when I try to view my photo album I can't because it's all the way at the top and I can't pull it down so I have to restart my phone....today I tried to enter a new contact from the dial pad and my phone wouldn't do anything I had to go to the actual brown address book and enter it.

Lately my phone has been freezing and sometimes when I try to view my photo album I can't because it's all the way at the top and I can't pull it down so I have to restart my phone....today I tried to enter a new contact from the dial pad and my phone wouldn't do anything I had to go to the actual brown address book and enter it.

Try a hard reset. If you're jailbroken remove any recent apps that could be causing the issue or restore

Mine was doing this after I downloaded a couple of apps off cydia once removed worked fine. Maybe some apps have bugs or not compatible

The hard reset didn't really do anything...my photo album gets stuck at the top so this guy told me a lot of people experienced that when the last iOS came out

You need to double press the home screen put your finger on the photo album tab until it shakes then close it down by hitting the minus button. Now try your camera roll. If it still doesn't work turn the phone on and off

holophyte said:
You need to double press the home screen put your finger on the photo album tab until it shakes then close it down by hitting the minus button. Now try your camera roll. If it still doesn't work turn the phone on and off

Thanks a lot exiting the app from the multitasking worked....so I don't have to keep shutting my phone on and off anymore