What's new

Help with Photo album access

emelpenni

Reaction score
Hello I am having trouble getting to my camera roll photos on my phone. It is at the very top and covered by the Albums title slide in grey. I can scroll down and pull the screen down but I can't select the camera roll album to view those photos. Anyone know what to do? I tried going into settings and I have tried to delete albums. At the bottom of the screen is albums and locations and I can switch back and forth but just can't get the top album.

emelpenni said:
Hello I am having trouble getting to my camera roll photos on my phone. It is at the very top and covered by the Albums title slide in grey. I can scroll down and pull the screen down but I can't select the camera roll album to view those photos. Anyone know what to do? I tried going into settings and I have tried to delete albums. At the bottom of the screen is albums and locations and I can switch back and forth but just can't get the top album.

I have had the same problem. I turned the phone off waited a few minutes and turned back on. Problem solved but don't know why it does it in the first place