What's new

Iphone 4 bug?

sc23

Reaction score
I have a very strange problem, long story, here goes.....
My sister's flatmate got an iphone 4 on bill pay with vodafone, found it very difficult to use & didn't like it so my sister (also vodafone) bought her a blackberry & they swapped phones. All was well for months, out of nowhere the ph can't make or receive calls. My sister calls vodafone & they tell her the ph has been reported lost or stolen and is now blocked. She explains the situation & they need to speak her flatmate to confirm deatails. Flatmate calls them & vodafone tell her it's not blocked and never has been. The calls go back & forth between vodafone/my sister & her flatmate nothing is resolved ph still can't make or receive calls and they insist it's never been blocked. My sister gets sick of this and gets an
Moderation Notice:​ This post has been edited by IPF staff in accordance with the Forum Rules
(she's not short of money)
So she gives me the iphone 4. I had it working no problems for weeks vodafone even approved my request to network unlock it 2 weeks ago. Monday BAMMM wont make or receive calls, spoke to vodafone today & they tell me it's "blocked". I ran an imei check on checkmend report says it's not locked & never has been? What the hell?? Does anyone know anything about this? I have googled this extensively & come up blank. Have seen a few things about changing the imei but it's not lost/stolen (flatmate has receipt) Is it possible this is some kind of bug?

Big Thank You if you have read this far lol

Ps. I can still make/receive the odd call & txts are working 100% as is mobile internet?
And I have tried restore & network reset.

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator: