What's new

iphone 4 airtime plans

gav1b

Reaction score
just been on the apple site and was amazed at how expensive us contracts seem to be compared with our uk ones, comparing data, sms and call time and also taking into account handset initial cost!!

im on the 3 one plan, 5000 texts (unlimited) 2000 minutes(unlimited) and all you can eat data for £45 per month(approx 71 usd) FREE refreshed iphone 4 16gb (came with 4.1 and 2.10 base band)

it would be interesting to see if anyone can get a better deal both in the uk and world wide!!!!

regards, Gav

That is a really good deal. As it is now, i have two iphones with unlimited data on my plan and im paying about 180/month USD. But for me its money well spent.

Here in Canada I'm on a student plan and I get 200min daytime and unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm. Fav10 which are unlimited calls within Canada to 10 people. Unlimited text and pic messages and 1gb of data. All for $55 per month

Here in Canada I'm on a student plan and I get 200min daytime and unlimited evenings and weekends starting at 6pm. Fav10 which are unlimited calls within Canada to 10 people. Unlimited text and pic messages and 1gb of data. All for $55 per month

thats good, approx £35, was it a free handset/iphone?

thats good, approx £35, was it a free handset/iphone?

No, it was $159 for the 16gb but totally worth it!!!

thats still a fairly good deal!!! even with initial cost!!