What's new

iphone 4 4.3.4 in recovery loop

kabrita

Reaction score
so a friend of mine lend me his iphone so i could jailbreak it,but it was in version 4.3.4,and he wanted the untethered version of jailbreak,so i tried to downgrade from 4.3.4 to 4.3.3.

that process was not sucessfull,so i used tinyumbrella to enter dfu ,get out of dfu mby entering recovery and then exiting recovery. i did that like 5 times trying to downgrading, until for some reason when id press exit recovery after pressing fix recovery ,the iphone wouldnt get out from recovery mode. right now when i press the fix recovery the iphone wont reboot so i cant even press exit recovery.

so i tried to stock restore the iphone,and i get error 3194 over and over,put the hosts file thingies ....error 3194, so i tried doing it in tinyumbrella,saved SHSH blobs,and i only have the 3.4.5 saved (says that im too late for 4.3.4 and 4.3.3) so i started tss server put phone in dfu mode and tried restoring it with 4.3.5 and 4.3.3, error 1611.changed the usb port .....error 1611

in my last chance i tried the fixrecovery43 and it was all good until when the process is in the iphone only and the commands start to scroll really fast ,it suddenly turns off and gets back recovery mode...

HELP PLEASE

in my last chance i tried the fixrecovery43 and it was all good until when the process is in the iphone only and the commands start to scroll really fast ,it suddenly turns off and gets back recovery mode...

HELP PLEASE

Was that the jailbreaking part? Or the stock downgrading part? You will see the commands scrolling faster on the iPhone screen when you are jailbreaking it, so I guess it's the jailbreaking part. The question is, what tool are you using to jailbreak and what's the version of that tool?