What's new

Iphone 4 16gb no service,wi-fi and bluetooth

maciek2640

Reaction score
hello
i just bought an iphone 4 16gb on craigslist and it shows "searching" the whole time and also wi-fi and bluetooth aren't working can please somone help me? this iphone is also jailbroken
Thanks

maciek2640 said:
hello
i just bought an iphone 4 16gb on craigslist and it shows "searching" the whole time and also wi-fi and bluetooth aren't working can please somone help me? this iphone is also jailbroken
Thanks
What iOS version, Baseband, tweaks/packages installed..... any an all extra info you can provide?

ios is 5.1.1 (9B206) and where can i find the other things you said?

maciek2640 said:
ios is 5.1.1 (9B206) and where can i find the other things you said?

Baseband is in Settings>General>About.. next to "Modem Firmware." Since you're Jailbroke... go into Cydia and let us know what packages/tweaks are installed.

there is nothing like base band next to modem firmware and idk why there is no imei and the packs are: apt 0.7 (apt-key an lib) , cydia installer , cydia translations and debian packager this is all witha small package icon

Next to "Modem Firmware" there will be a series of numbers split up by periods. As far as your IMEI # not even being there.... almost sounds to me like the phone has been blacklisted from it's provider. Is this an AT&T, Sprint or Verizon iPhone 4?

i went to a phone repair center and they said it can't be fixed anymore so i just sold it. thanks for help :)

maciek2640 said:
i went to a phone repair center and they said it can't be fixed anymore so i just sold it. thanks for help :)

Sold it to them?If they bought it,they fixed it.