What's new

Iphone 3GS 4 Factory Unlock

syke1987

Reaction score
Anyone on vodafone uk need a factory unlock?

Last edited:
usually the carrier will do that for you for free unless they feel you wont pay the monthly bill

your asking if any one needs a uk vodafone factory unlock? and i am saying usually a carrier such as vodafone will factory unlock your iphone after 24+ hours of having it.

your asking if any one needs a uk vodafone factory unlock? and i am saying usually a carrier such as vodafone will factory unlock your iphone after 24+ hours of having it.

i dont think its free if your on pay as you go.maybe if your a contract customer.

i dont think its free if your on pay as you go.maybe if your a contract customer.

See i dont' understand moderators like yourself,your very prompt on replying back to a thread like you have all the answers always,but if your questioned back then the late reply's start.let people post freeley,if theres spamming etc then ban them

I never claim to have all the answers, there is still a lot for me to learn just like any one even the pros who think they know it all ;)

where is this let people post freely coming from? i know what i am doing, thank you though.

pay as you go its free as well but i think with contract you get it done quicker and have the ability to unlock all the devices you want.. correct me if i am wrong. As i always just buy the device factory unlocked.

I never claim to have all the answers, there is still a lot for me to learn just like any one even the pros who think they know it all ;)

where is this let people post freely coming from? i know what i am doing, thank you though.

pay as you go its free as well but i think with contract you get it done quicker and have the ability to unlock all the devices you want.. correct me if i am wrong. As i always just buy the device factory unlocked.

I think contract users may get it free if the handset is owned by them and pay n go customers on vodafone need a top-up of £19.99 to have it unlocked unless they have it for 12months.

more incentive to use a contract phone. vodafone has very good coverage and i have always used them until i got the iphone 4 and started to use o2. seems a bit much to charge people to unlock their devices. and also i think a uk carrier wont unlock your phone if they think you wont be able to pay the monthly bill and have low credit rating