What's new

Iphone 3GS 16GB wont turn on!

ErikDK

Reaction score
Hello everybody I got a Iphone from a friend who have dropped his Iphone from a decent hight. Anyway he gave it to me because he didn't want to use money on it. So now I have it but it doesn't wanna turn on I have tried changing the LCD and digitizer which did not work. I can give more info if needed and pictures. Any help will be appreciated! :D

Keep it plugged in and see if it turns on on its own when plugged in. If it doesn't, then you'd have to look into the other components to see if anything was loosen or has completely detached.

Keep it plugged in and see if it turns on on its own when plugged in. If it doesn't, then you'd have to look into the other components to see if anything was loosen or has completely detached.

I did that and it get recognized but the LCD ribbon cable is loose so it will still not show anything. It could also be because of something else but don't know what that should be. :D

If it is still not fixed yet, it better rush to your nearest cell phone repair centre; they will definitely resolve your problem.

If it is still not fixed yet, it better rush to your nearest cell phone repair centre; they will definitely resolve your problem.

It will probably just cost the more than a new iphone. Wich I really don't want to buy. :)