What's new

Iphone 3g disabled

how to jailbreak an iphone 3g ? PLEASE !

SAMMIE said:
I tried to download the firmware 4.2.1. IPSW but everytime i open the zip folder there is nothing in there to be applied to my 3g iphone . A lil help please !!

You can NEVER download iPSW files from Internet Explorer.

They will not work.

You need to download them from Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari.

But NOT Internet Explorer.

I personally prefer Mozilla Firefox for download anything iPhone related, especially iPSWs.

how to jailbreak an iphone 3g ? PLEASE !

We just deleted your other post which was duplicate of this message. Please do not do this as it is against forum rules. We want to keep topics to one thread to make it easier for members to follow the discussion and assist as needed. This cannot be done when there are multiple threads present.

Are there other jailbreaking methods around for the iphone 3g ( no luck with redsnow ) ?

SAMMIE said:
Are there other jailbreaking methods around for the iphone 3g ( no luck with redsnow ) ?

What version of redsn0w are you using.

Redsn0w is the best jailbreak period.

You should pre-select the iPSW before jailbreaking then.

thanks alot guys for making things EASY for me !
THANKS

okay guys now that my iphone 3g is jail broken ; now I hear that you can get those Cydia pay apps for FREE ! TRUE or FALSE ?? If TRUE then HOW ??
thanks in advance !!

SAMMIE said:
okay guys now that my iphone 3g is jail broken ; now I hear that you can get those Cydia pay apps for FREE ! TRUE or FALSE ?? If TRUE then HOW ??
thanks in advance !!

We DO NOT discuss piracy here.

On IPF.Net we support paying for the Cydia tweaks that developers make to further support they're work.

You will revive no help in getting copyrighted work for free..

Jailbreaking is about freedom and adding functionality.

Not about stealing packages, and apps from developers...even tho Jailbreaking in itself opens that window.

understood and i respect that
I am sorry