What's new

Iphone 3g disabled after putting in wrong code , but cant restore or connect to itune

Idontcareanymore

Reaction score
I know this is all over the net , and probably old old news for most. I bought a phone off ebay , with a broken charger port , only got round to fixing it after 5 months. Started up and it asks for a code , now I wasnt even sure if i was going to be able to find the sellers details , and stupidly thought id try a few codes , the generic 0000 or 1111 , anyways , locked myself out.

Strangely I did do something , either putting in a sim, since id turned on originally without , whatever i did , i was prompted to enter code again , so i thought wow, a life saver here , but since the phone wasnt completely put back together, i think i moved the screen and disconnected a ribbon, anyways im locked out. phone disable connect to itunes. Well after trying pretty much everything i have found on the net , and even the forum , nothing works. itunes tells me that i bneed to enter the code , but i cant get that screen up , i cant get it to go into restore mode , or dfu mode ? I tried all this button pressin larky , phone off , attach usb but keep home button pressed ??? it dont work ? Why is that , is there some reason this should work ???

As a last resort , and a doubtful one , as Im sure it wouldnt be cheap ( as nothing with apple is ) could i get an apple store to do something for me ???????

Oh woe is me is this my final our , please oh great and wise web warriors , helpeth meeeeeeee !!!!

Waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa ! my tramadol barely keeps the pain at bay