What's new

Iphone 3G/3Gs Jailbreaking.. ^_^

Tick only install iPad baseband, install Cydia. The latter 2 have tweaks that allows you to do so

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

tried just with Install Cydia and ipad baseband...

and this time it stayed a bit longer in Fetching ipad baseband files but then closed automatically...

and ya forgot to mention... when i chose Ipad baseband and clicked next it showed 2 warnings.. i have attached them to this post....

Attachments

• $1st Warning.jpg
    $1st Warning.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 379
  • $2nd Warning.jpg
    $2nd Warning.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Small update...

i fixed the crashing problem by...Installing cydia and baseband in seperate run.. that is first i jailbreaked only ticking on install cydia.. and after it completes i jailbreaked ticking only install ipad baseband... and it completed too....

and i check in the about and the model firmware is 6.15.. is that the ipad baseband ??? cuz even before installing it was 6.15..

after everythging updated cydia and installed ultra snow... but now it shows no service... before installing ultrasnow there was signal meter but just one point and no carrier information.. but this time just no service...

what to do?

Well another small update....

i tried a different simcard this time...

and this time it worked....

the sim card which i tried first was "Tata Docomo" and the one i tried now is "Aircel" both are indian carriers...

so what could be the problem??

its not a sim problem cuz im using both...

Input the correct APN settings using an APN editor

Sent from my iPad via Tapatalk

How do i do that??
where do i find this APN editor?? and how do i find my sim cards APN information?

Go to unlockit.co.nz on your iPhone directly, and for Mobile Settings, look for the carrier that you're trying to use. The APN settings should be inputted onto your phone automatically after selecting the carrer

Go to unlockit.co.nz on your iPhone directly, and for Mobile Settings, look for the carrier that you're trying to use. The APN settings should be inputted onto your phone automatically after selecting the carrer

hey i did try what u mentioned... and i chose the carrier and for a few seconds iphone was loading then it said exit safemode.. and i did wat it asked and still no service...??

well anyway.. all other sim cards r working.. so its working fine.. thank u soooooooo much for helping me fix my problem..

Thanks.. ^_^