What's new

Ipad ID issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

abazaali59

Reaction score
Hi I'm Emma
I'm from Egypt
My problem is when I writen activate iPad asked me this apple ID and password it's wrong ....
A don't no what I'do now my iPad stopped ...

تم الإرسال بواسطة iPod touch بإستخدام Tapatalk

I am assuming you bought the iPad used? You will have to find the original owner and have them turn off "Find My iPad". If they do not deactivate their account correctly, you will not be able to use the iPad.

Thinks but my problem is I'm bought used from UAE and I thought it looked like the android system ...how disband this problem ..I'm so sorry but I don't know what to do ...

Thinks but my problem is I'm bought used from UAE and I thought it looked like the android system ...how disband this problem ..I'm so sorry but I don't know what to do ...

As already stated, there's nothing you can do but contact the original owner of the device for his/her iCloud password to unlock the device. Other than that, you've essentially brought yourself a brick. There's no way to bypass the iCloud activation block.

Try creating an Apple ID and sign in with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try creating an Apple ID and sign in with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is that OP second hand iPad did not have the iCloud account disabled/logged out of prior to purchase. The only way to get the iPad working is to get the original owner's credentials to log back into the iPad. Creating a new one or logging in with your own credentials will not work because it MUST match that of the original owner's which is on the device.

As there's no resolution to the matter and the discussion is diverting to methods/theories that are already proven to not work, this thread will now be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.