What's new

IOS 9 Features.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What IOS 9 features are you loving so far?
For me it's Split -Screen.

I really like the improved siri. Although for some reason, my battery life seems a bit weaker than the previous OS. Could be my imagination though lol.

I really like the improved siri. Although for some reason, my battery life seems a bit weaker than the previous OS. Could be my imagination though lol.
I'm kind of noticing that as well. It seemed to go from 100% slower on 8.4.1 and even 9.1 beta.

My favorite feature by far is the ability or return to the previous app if I open up a popup notification.

Is have to say the new keyboard and content blocking.

I had a look at the new Spotlight search.

Guys are u having any issue in installing itunes 12.3 in Windows10 been trying since yesterday bcoz after updating to iOS 9 the iTunes popping that it should b upgraded to 12.3 to able connect to iPhone but when tried to install lastest iTunes its not happening!! Need help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Guys are u having any issue in installing itunes 12.3 in Windows10 been trying since yesterday bcoz after updating to iOS 9 the iTunes popping that it should b upgraded to 12.3 to able connect to iPhone but when tried to install lastest iTunes its not happening!! Need help

Welcome to iPhoneForums, sraone18!

Did you try removing iTunes from your computer completely and reinstalling it?

I'm a complete technophobe, but I don't seem to have the news app with iOS 9. Is that normal??

I'm a complete technophobe, but I don't seem to have the news app with iOS 9. Is that normal??

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Jambmoz!

That is normal. For now, the News app is available in the USA only. It will be for other countries some time later, I suppose.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, Jambmoz!

That is normal. For now, the News app is available in the USA only. It will be for other countries some time later, I suppose.
Thanks, I'm not upto speed on these things. Hopefully it comes here eventually.

Thanks, I'm not upto speed on these things. Hopefully it comes here eventually.

Afaik, it's possible to get it to a device connected to a different Apple ID location too, if you'd like to see what it looks like. In Settings - General - Language & Region, select USA. Then restart your iPhone.