What's new

iOS 9 Beta

joshua luther2

Reaction score
I just installed iOS 9 Beta 3 and wanted to open a thread sharing my experience and bugs with any apps.

One app that has a problems is Google+

The app isn't full screen.

This is it for now. I'll update this if I find more bugs.

Battery life is also really bad.

It is draining about 1% every like 2 minutes. Doesn't matter which app I'm using either. It's also draining about the same speed on standby. I'm not complaining and this type of thing should be expected. Just putting it out there for anyone looking to try out the beta.

Last edited:
Are you on the public beta or the developer beta? my iPhone 6 Plus is currently on iOS 9 developer beta 5 and I've got excellent battery life.

The battery life of the public beta isn't that bad either.
The current public beta version is 9 public beta 4, btw.

Hi can anyone please tell me how to sign up for iOS beta developer testing? Thank you

Hi J.A. Thank you for giving me the links have a good night

I received a notification last night about updating my public beta version but when I went to look for it, it wasnt there

I received a notification last night about updating my public beta version but when I went to look for it, it wasnt there
The same thing happened to users running the developer beta a couple of days ago. It probably has something to do with the fact that it's been a month since the last beta update.

This is the notice people running the developer beta saw.
image.jpeg

If I install the public beta will I be able to install the iOS 9 official on the 16th ota?

If I install the public beta will I be able to install the iOS 9 official on the 16th ota?
All you have to do on the 16th when the public release version of iOS 9.0 is released is to delete the public beta profile from your device and update OTA in the normal matter. Of course, you can also update through iTunes if you want.