What's new

ios 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

blindside10

Reaction score
Hi, Ive just downloaded an update of ios 7.4 to ios 7.5.. and wonder, what does it do and has anyone else downloaded it yet|

Are you a registered iOS Developer?

Nope..it just popped up on my iphone 4s screen, as did 7.3 and 7.4 and it then downloaded for me. I've been running it a bit for 3 days now, and I must admit all the icon buttons seem faster and it's running a lot smoother. My biggest bugbear was the messages delete button, It was taking about 3 strong pushes to work, now its just fine, also my photo buttons work now..It does seem to be getting there.. I really do like the new ios 7 (so far)
But in answer to your question, No, it just told me there was an update from 6.3 to 7.3 and then downloaded it for me, and also the other two upgrades. Me a developer? I can barely work out how the phone works....hehehe

We do not support piracy of any kind. There is only 1 way to get iOS beta versions on your phone, and that's by having a developer's account, and obviously that's not how you got it. You will NOT receive any help or support for your device as it's running a pirated version of iOS beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.