What's new

iOS 6 unteathered is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbnormalSpring

Reaction score
IOS 6 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED IS HERE “The iOS 6 Jailbreak Untethered Dream Team has launched a easy to use and brand new version of the iOS 6 Jailbreak Untethered Tool Redsn0w for the iPhone 5, 4S, 4 with iOS 6 and 3Gs and the iPad 3/2, it is a final version and it uses the same DFU IOS 6 Jailbreak Untethered tool that has bee used in previous versions of Redsn0w”

The Hack In The Box 2012 conference’s last day is 11 October and anything could happen between now and then. Now, the fact that they are (apparently) showing off new iOS 6 Jailbreak Untethered with Redsn0w or Absinthe doesn’t necessarily mean that the jailbreak will be publicly available tomorrow, but there’s a pretty good chance it will. So if you have been eagerly waiting to update your jailbroken device to iOS 6.0 – or to jailbreak your new iPad – then 11 October may be your lucky day.

A lot of people are waiting for Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6, however, we have only one definite answer – Untethered Jailbreak iOS 6 – is not ready for consumers. Chpwn demonstrated his Jailbreak method and IOS 6 Jailbreak Untethered now available for others iPhone hackers but not for consumers.

Hack in the Box 2012 will host its 10th security conference this week in Kuala Lumpur featuring an all-star cast of hacking luminaries and a cutting-edge program.

Jail Broke iOS 6.

Thomasjtsi said:
Ok... where is this info coming from?!?

The Internet and it never lies!!!!!

@Redsn0w_jb

Jail Broke iOS 6

Last edited:
AbnormalSpring said:
The Internet and it never lies!!!!!

@Redsn0w_jb

Jail Broke iOS 6

Again... where are you getting your info? If it's legit great. If not... we will not allow our users to be mislead!

Thomasjtsi said:
Again... where are you getting your info? If it's legit great. If not... we will not allow our users to be mislead!
Link to article

***Moderation Notice: Linked website under review for legitimacy!***

Jail Broke iOS 6.

Last edited by a moderator:
johnwolves said:
Has anyone here tried this jailbreak to see if it works?

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

No because the unteathered is not public I have the teathered iOS 6

Jail Broke iOS 6.

I'm looking through all the "reputible" blog/websites and I'm not seeing any information regarding this.... othen that the website that has been linked above. Has anyone else come across any concrete information to confirm?

Not seeing it on the DevTeamBlog nor am I seeing it on Redmondpie.

Exactly... this linked website above talks about it being a redsn0w Jailbreak. Which... comes from the Dev Team's Blog page. While I know there's a group of guys working on the iOS 6 Jailbreak... all this Untethered stuff sounds like a bunch of shenanigans to me, at this point in time!!

Just by looking at the site, it's obvious that it's a spoof. First off, the first thing you see is one of those spam wall posts that you'd see on Facebook just to get attention. That automatically raises a flag. Secondly, why would the entire first page be ONLY about the iOS 6 untethered. The articles are brief and go into vague details and basically just rephrases one another. A credible source would have the direct tweets of at least one member of the dream team or the entire devTeam Twitter account SS'd or quoted and linked to to as proof.

I'm inclined to belive that it's a spoof site as well! There's several threads discussing "iOS 6.0.1" and it's improvements on the iPhone 5. LOL!!! iOS 6.0.1 hasn't even put in Apple's beta catalog yet. So, I've deleted the linked website... and this thread is CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.