What's new

IOS 6 MY PHOTO STREAM does not work in iphone 4s

gattito

Reaction score
Hi

I am one step before restoring my iPhone 4s, because the last two days photo stream does not work, and i have tried everything i read.

See my post in Apple support for details:
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/4376221

I hard reset the iphone, open and close photo stream. I have open and close photo stream in iMac, i reset photo stream from iCloud, i delete the icloud account and re-created.

Before the upgrade to iOS 6, i was using iPhoto and i had no problem to photo stream my pictures. Afterwards, my photo stream pictures were there in iphone and iPhoto. Then i upgrade the Aperture to 3.4 and since then i am using it because i lost the photo stream in iPhoto. My previously photo streamed photos were upload to Aperture's photo stream folder. Yesterday i delete them both in iphone and Aperture and i tried to photo stream new ones. I can't do it, every picture i take does not appear in my photo stream both in iphone and imac

whats the problem, what else can i do? I have full battery and i am always wi-fi connected.

Should i finally restore the iPhone? Is that the solution?

thanks!

I have just started having this problem Photo Stream worked ok right after the update now I can not get it to work at all

Same here. It was working initially but since yesterday it is not working.

I upgraded to iOS 6 last month.

Might be an iCloud issue. Not the first time that iCloud didn't work properly all of a sudden.