What's new

Ios 5

also notice in the Settings > general > about you can change the name of your phone there

There's a change in the weather app. If you choose a day you can get hourly forecasts. Not sure what the % means. Chance of rain, humidity...?

Also you get a current location that automatically changes depending where you are. That's the on that shows up in the notification centre. Wish you could remove the stocks...

thats the beauty of SSH you can delete those apps that just get in the way... i wish you could delete newsStand that is a waste of space app thats the same as ibooks, now that is handy as it loads pdfs that i use to save some of my docs and will go into a folder. NewsStand refuses to go in a folder... i think when i jailbreak again i will delete stocks weather and Newstand and Itunes....

im waiting to see how frequent apple will release the ios beta 5's since official release date is so far away and usually we see around 5-9 betas depending on how buggy they are with releases of around 1-2 weeks per beta, i have a feeling this time will be much longer

I was using the messages app with another friend yesterday. Just sucks that I don't have wifi at home.