What's new

iOS 11 beta. If you have it, How do you like it?

I like it, the builds have gotten more stable with each release. I really enjoy the redesign of the control panel area, allowing users that touch of customization is nice.

I definitely think its nice on the iPad, especially in the area of multitasking.

I like it, the builds have gotten more stable with each release. I really enjoy the redesign of the control panel area, allowing users that touch of customization is nice.

I definitely think its nice on the iPad, especially in the area of multitasking.
It's certainly much faster switching between apps since you can bring up the dock without going to the home screen.

I like iOS 11 a lot except that it wouldn’t accept picture backups in Photos (imac) as it uses a new compression in the camera.

I have the beta and always getting an update beta is available message popping up. Are their anyone else experiencing this.

I have the beta and always getting an update beta is available message popping up. Are their anyone else experiencing this.
Welcome to iPhone Forums!
Since the update to the latest beta version, this is happening on my iPad as well. We are not alone:
iOS 12 Users Running Current Beta Plagued With Popup Prompting an Update

Send feedback to Apple. The more report this problem, and make them aware of it, the better. So they can work at this bug, before iOS 12 is made available publicly.

Last edited: