What's new

iOS 10.2

They're actually still signing as far back as iOS 10.1.

Actually no. 10.1.1 is furthest back. At least for iPhone 7/7Plus.

Check ipsw.me. It always tells you all signed firmwares.

Actually no. 10.1.1 is furthest back. At least for iPhone 7/7Plus.

Check ipsw.me. It always tells you all signed firmwares.
You should check again, 10.1 is still being signed.
IMG_2325.PNG

I don't install Beta Updates for nothing, except if something don't work and developer give confirmation that Beta have fix.
Same is for drivers, softwares, BIOS, etc...

I must say I really like how Apple change color of Clock (Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm) background color with iOS 10.
I hope they will keep that. But iOS 9 have some better things as Scroll to unlock. Now we need to press Hume button and if I accidentaly scroll before that I see camera (iPhone SE)... Maybe even in pocket could be activated camera. Camera is not locked with Home button or Widgets. Apple should fix that.

I don't install Beta Updates for nothing, except if something don't work and developer give confirmation that Beta have fix.
Same is for drivers, softwares, BIOS, etc...

I must say I really like how Apple change color of Clock (Stopwatch, Timer, Alarm) background color with iOS 10.
I hope they will keep that. But iOS 9 have some better things as Scroll to unlock. Now we need to press Hume button and if I accidentaly scroll before that I see camera (iPhone SE)... Maybe even in pocket could be activated camera. Camera is not locked with Home button or Widgets. Apple should fix that.
If you want Apple to know about this, send them feedback. Use this site:
https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html
You won't receive a reply, but Apple certainly will read it.