What's new

Introducing myself...

jkaatz

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Justin here. A tech junkie, and noob of iPhoneForums.net. I'm here to get some input/help on jailbreaking my iPhone 4. Can someone point me in the direction to the correct forum to post my question?

Thank you and glad to be here!

Hi everyone, Justin here. A tech junkie, and noob of iPhoneForums.net. I'm here to get some input/help on jailbreaking my iPhone 4. Can someone point me in the direction to the correct forum to post my question?

Thank you and glad to be here!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for Beginners
iPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Thank you for the speedy response, Poisonivy! I should have been a little more clear on my original post - but didn't want to go into too much detail since it was just me introducing myself. I am looking to purchase software to do this. I made a post, please check it out and respond with any input you might have - any and all is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Here is the link to the topic I started with my question...

removed external links and email address in signature,also deleted first post as it contained spam,please refrain from posting external links,thank you ......ipf staff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spam? Are you serious? I came here for help... so far, your website description of friendly members willing to help has proved a FAIL.

Spam? Are you serious? I came here for help... so far, your website description of friendly members willing to help has proved a FAIL.
sorry you think that but your link led to a website that is selling software and this is not allowed,neither are links in your signature,hope this clarifies,please read the forum rules,this is indeed a friendly forum.

Ok, so I made a new post and I didn't include any links. You saw how long my post was, it took me a good 15 minutes to write that and you just completely wiped it out instead of editing out the links and sending me a PM letting me know I made a mistake. Just makes you look like a mod on a power trip with your big flashy delete feature, rather than a friendly mod looking to help out a new guy that isn't familiar with the site entirely yet. I'm just sayin. You could have approached it in way more friendly manner. Thanks for listening.

Ok, so I made a new post and I didn't include any links. You saw how long my post was, it took me a good 15 minutes to write that and you just completely wiped it out instead of editing out the links and sending me a PM letting me know I made a mistake. Just makes you look like a mod on a power trip with your big flashy delete feature, rather than a friendly mod looking to help out a new guy that isn't familiar with the site entirely yet. I'm just sayin. You could have approached it in way more friendly manner. Thanks for listening.
there was too much information on there to edit it all out,I'm certainly not a mod on a power trip and i go out of my way to be helpful and friendly.

I do believe it says please read the forum rules before posting

I do believe I read the forum rules, and I'm a human being, I'm not perfect. I've been on the site for 30 freaking minutes. If you "very friendly" people can't even handle a first timer's mistake, then go ahead and just ban me or I'll delete my account. You're turning out to be a bunch of uptight trolls. All I wanted was help with my question, not to be nitpicked. Your approach was BS.

there was too much information on there to edit it all out,I'm certainly not a mod on a power trip and i go out of my way to be helpful and friendly.

You've yet to do so. So how about I send you a PM? Then we will see if you can actually help me out. Because I really really would like some help or input regarding this issue.

You've yet to do so. So how about I send you a PM? Then we will see if you can actually help me out. Because I really really would like some help or input regarding this issue.
I posted you some helpful links,wasn't there anything in there to help you?

I asked a specific question. If your idea of being friendly and willing helping is just an non-personal copy/paste, then we have different views of "friendly and willing to help."

If my original question could be addressed and I could be provided an explanation, then yes, I'm sure your links could be helpful. I'm trying to work my way there though.

Justin, I replied to your PM with the most up to date and complete info I could muster. If that doesn't answer your question I'm not sure what can.

I asked a specific question. If your idea of being friendly and willing helping is just an non-personal copy/paste, then we have different views of "friendly and willing to help."

If my original question could be addressed and I could be provided an explanation, then yes, I'm sure your links could be helpful. I'm trying to work my way there though.
i pm,d you telling you who would be able to help you best,it looks like Enlightened has also tried to help..

Last edited: