What's new

Interference

You don’t wrap the house in cables. You wrap the snap on ferrite choke onto your existing cables and wiring of the affected appliance. I will stop posting on this as I don’t want to get into a word contest with anyone. Just trying to help others best I can with what I do know about radio base stations. 17yrs of being a cell site technician and building many cell sites has to count for something LOL!! Have a good one to all. To the poster, I truly hope you get your issues resolved. Again, good day.

It sounds a great solution to me, even though I am not the one with the problem. The ferrite chokes are very cheap. I found the information very interesting and not that complicated.

Last edited:
As l said the first words, don’t misunderstand me yes.
I know we’re all trying to help, it’s intriguing me for sure.
Could it be the iPhones she buys, but then that does make any sense either.
Well Caroline M do you think that the ferrite chokes will solve the problem?
Given the last 48 posts in this thread?

Reactions: 933
If her carrier has Wi-Fi calling she can put the phone into airplane mode anytime she’s at your house and will still be able to receive phone calls via Wi-Fi. The trick will be to make sure Wi-Fi stays on when switching to airplane mode and remembering to turn airplane mode off when leaving the house. ATT has Wi-Fi calling but I don’t know about other carriers.

As l said the first words, don’t misunderstand me yes.
I know we’re all trying to help, it’s intriguing me for sure.
Could it be the iPhones she buys, but then that does make any sense either.
Well Caroline M do you think that the ferrite chokes will solve the problem?
Given the last 48 posts in this thread?

I definitely think it is worth trying the ferrite chokes.

Last edited:
And now you are quoting me twice that’s unfair [emoji30]