What's new

intelliscreenx installation problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deiota

Reaction score
Hi
I'm need of an hand here.
I have my iPhone jailbroken for a long time now and iOS is 5.0.1 and baseband is 04.11.08.
The problem is that I go to cydia and try to install the intelliscreenx and the spring board gets its and enters in safe mode. Even if I try to go to settings the app the problem keeps the same.
My intention was to pay for it but have been looking for another repos just to be able to install it !
Can you please help me out?
Deooa

Hi
I'm need of an hand here.
I have my iPhone jailbroken for a long time now and iOS is 5.0.1 and baseband is 04.11.08.
The problem is that I go to cydia and try to install the intelliscreenx and the spring board gets its and enters in safe mode. Even if I try to go to settings the app the problem keeps the same.
My intention was to pay for it but have been looking for another repos just to be able to install it !
Can you please help me out?
Deooa

Well, let me give you a little advice. IntelliscreenX is available on Cydia by using the default repo sources - you don't have to go looking for it.

Just go ahead and pay the $9.99 for the official tweak, install it and I guarantee you'll see all your troubles disappear.

Thread closed.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.