What's new

Insurance

metraman

Reaction score
What type of insurance have you purchased? I'm thinking something for breakage might be a good idea.
thanks

What type of insurance have you purchased? I'm thinking something for breakage might be a good idea.
thanks
I always purchase AppleCare+ for my iPhones. Besides the extension of the warranty to two years and two years of free telephone technical support, your device is covered for up to two incidents of accidental damage with a $79.00 deductible.

I always purchase AppleCare+ for my iPhones. Besides the extension of the warranty to two years and two years of free telephone technical support, your device is covered for up to two incidents of accidental damage with a $79.00 deductible.

That sounds like a plan.
Thanks

That sounds like a plan.
Thanks
Just my 2cents, I have always had Applecare and somehow, always. Got my "money's worth" out of iit either repairs or replacements. And not paperwork and waiting to find out as the Genius Bar pretty much takes care of it all.

AppleCare "goes the distance"!!!
Another good plan is Square Trade...they reimbursed me for a defective iPhone 5, with enough extra to upgrade to a 5S....AND renew the policy for 2 years!!:) My granddaughter was/is VERY happy!!:D

I have AppleCare plus as well. The one thing I wish they would allow is you to change color lol. I'd like to go from gold to space grey lol